A sample from my new book ‘How to get a date now!’
How do I know when I have met the one?
Help with dating!
Let’s take it a step further, imagine you are a few months down the line, you have been out on several dates and meet some great people. One or two have made an impact on you and it time to decide if you want to choose to date exclusively. ‘Is he/she the one?’ This is one of the popular questions people ask. I will share with you some handy tips on working this out all for yourself;
Get support with dating!
When you are considering if this person is ‘the one’ ask yourself the following questions;
• Do I like myself when I am with this person?
• Do we compliment each other?
• How do I feel about him/ her when we are not together?
• Do I enjoy doing things together?
• Do we have similar ideas on what we want in the future?
• Do our values compare? E.g. if laughter and creativity
are a must for you, where does that sit with your partner
• Is there mutual care and respect?
• Ultimately, can I see myself growing old with this person?
This eBook is aimed at giving you all the skills you need to go out there and get some dates lined up, to experience new relationships and to enjoy connecting with all sorts of wonderful people. You will get to practice all of the above skills and more. The most important thing to hold onto is the fun. You are going on a date to have a fun night out and to make it fun for the other person too!
If you have any further questions do not hesitate to get in touch with me. I wish you the most exciting and heart warming journey as you go out and explore. Take out of this book all that is right for you and adapt it to your own natural way of being.
A wise friend once said to me; Be the change you want to see in the world.
For advice on dating and relationships please feel free to contact me.