Tips and advice for women who want to date well
PRACTICAL ADVICE / GROOMING (Invest in yourself)
- Take a look in the mirror and ask yourself – would I date me?
- Wash and blow dry your hair.
- Have a facial; get your skin looking good.
- Wear a new perfume.
- Go shopping and buy some clothes, SOMETHING FEMININE.
- Brush your teeth before you go out and take some mints with you, bad breath is the biggest turn-off.
- Go to the gym, start exercising, (ask a friend to join you).
- Eat healthily and lose some weight if you need to.
- Lean in / be interested
- Flirt – act feminine, demure, don’t talk too much.
- Have your arms uncrossed (it looks defensive).
LISTEN TO YOUR DATE
- Practice listening so that you can ask questions.
- Stay upbeat and talk only about positive things at first:
- Talk about hobbies, films you like, books, shows, etc.
- Don’t talk about past rejections, problems at work, ill family.