What are the secrets of getting a date, especially if you’ve either been off the dating scene for a while, or you haven’t had much success in the past? How To Get a Date – Now! is a must-have e-book which approaches the emotional minefield of dating 21st century style, with excellent advice and coaching tips that are guaranteed to get you started on the right track.
Top tips in How To Get A Date – Now! include:
- Finding your enthusiasm and confidence to get out and about so that you will successfully meet the right people.
- Getting the best out of online dating: how to write a great profile, making a lasting first impression.
- Tips on nights out and speed dating.
- Learning how to date so that you and your partner have fun and leave wanting to do it all again!
- Making the best of yourself so that you maximise your chances.
- Overcoming limiting beliefs from the past, loving the person you are, improving your self esteem.
- Getting out and doing things you really enjoy so that you sparkle!
What the reviewers said
“Just as every best friend should – Jo tells it like it is. Her friendly and easy-to-put-into-practice advice is imperative for anyone dipping their toe into the dating world. Wish I’d had it when I was single! “
Writer and broadcaster, and Celebrity Big Brother Contestant
“How to Get a Date Now” is a Must-Read for all of us attractive and gorgeous people who have tried for years to find a great mate. I took Jo’s advice about Online Dating and started to meet great guys. Following her advice closely, every single one of them asked me out for a second date, and I am now living with the very best of all those dates…. because of Jo’s practical advice I am with the most lovely, kind and generous man who loves me, and who I love, and we have a great life together. Thanks for the tips Jo!”