The things we do for love
Need help finding love?
I’ve been thinking, what would you do for love? Something happened to me recently where I put myself out greatly and I was not even sure why?
Two weeks after the ‘event’ it occurred to me, of course, I now know why I behaved in that way! It was for love!
There is nothing I would not do for love and if it means throwing all sensibleness out the window, blowing caution to the wind and being totally reckless, it’s just going to happen.
However, I now know why and I want to share with you how you can re programme yourself to attract REAL love and not ARTIFICIAL love and I want to help YOU…
I have researched the wildest things that people have done for love so here goes!
- A guy madly in love flew half way round the world to see his ex-girlfriend on Christmas Eve, hoping to get back with her. He was stranded at the airport, caught in a storm and had to pay £300 for a taxi. When he finally arrived after two days travel he was told that he was not her first choice and she had decided to stay with her second man. He was sent back home the following day, with his lost dignity and dollars in the bank.
- Another boy gave up his job and career to move for his girlfriend only to find a year later that he had no life living in her country away from his life. He decided to stay and try harder which led to further misery and upset while his girlfriend flourished! Eventually, he got dumped and has not dated since.
- One lady paid thousands of pounds to educate her guy so that they could have a great life together. Sadly the relationship did not work out and she was left penniless.
- The most tragic was that one guy donated a kidney to a girl who came begging for help for her father, only to find out later that it was for her beloved fiancée.
There are far more subtle things we do for love that can easily go unnoticed and my intention is to alert you to the red flags so that you can go out and find healthy love that will be good for you;
The red flags that tell you its WRONG!
- When you find yourself trying to be perfect and never feeling you are being perfect enough around the person you want.
- When you get that scared feeling that comes over you when you are either with your love or away from them.
- When you compromise your own needs and start to put the other person first most of the time.
- When you can’t even see what the person is like because you are so blinded by love that getting to know them becomes almost unimportant. They are just instantly elevated in your eyes and perfection.
Take note because this is a big clue that you are in love with love and most likely with the wrong person;
WHEN YOU LOOSE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOUR!!
WHEN YOU FEEL SAD DURING OR AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN TOGETHER.
Folks, it’s a new year and fresh chances to find real love that will enhance your life not take it over. Be bold and put yourself first when you are out finding love.
If you are noticing any of the above behaviours I invite you to check in with yourself and ask this little question;
‘AM I REALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS PERSON OR AM I IN LOVE WITH THE IDEA OF THEM?’
‘IS THIS PERSON GOING TO BE GOOD FOR ME?’
‘DO I LIKE WHO I AM WHEN I AM AROUND HIM/ HER?’
Every year I help hundreds of singles open up to finding new love. I would be delighted to work with you and have you be the next success storey!
Contact me to book your 1-1 dating coaching session to find the right love for you!